Drunk driver crashes into house

September 6, 2012

An alleged drunk driver was arrested after she crashed her car into a house on Brookpine Drive in San Luis Obispo late Sunday night, police said.

Naomi Brebes, 38, was driving southbound when she veered of the road and crashed into the home. No one was injured in the accident.

Officers arrested Brebes for misdemeanor driving under the influence and booked her into San Luis Obispo County Jail.

1. Spirit Filled says:

That will teach them to be in business! Sounds like someone gave them the business. That’s what you get when you live in SLO instead of Atascadero. You know we don’t have drunkeness in our town. Everyone drinks lemonade and drives a horse and carriage. We aim drunk drivers south on the freeway. Sorry. But since you stopped us from smoking on the sidewalk we have become quite pissed. Sounds like you should stop drunks from driving and running into your houses. Maybe she was trying to find an AA meeting in the neighborhood. Hi my name’s Dunk it’s been 19 years since I went to a meeting.

AA helped to same my life but I had to show up at the meetings. And bleed.

God Bless

2. r0y says:

What a frickin headache for the owner of the house… Just having to deal with insurance, cops, drunks, etc. I bet they’re like, “Oh great! Thank you!”

3. calzoni says:

Only a misdemeanor?

4. 805OutofCntrl says:

Wow and a business owner what is our world coming too??

• photocal says:

Sorry……….. but where did business owner show up in the story line ???

5. fhill123 says:

“I was minding my own business when a house jumped right in front of me.” Direct from the Foster Brooks’ playbook.

• photocal says:

Minding My Own business = doesnt imply business ownership !