Submit Your Event
These are the guidelines for submitting events.
This calendar is designed to serve visitors and residents of the Central Coast by
providing up-to-date, accurate and complete information on local events and entertainment(to submit see below).
The following guidelines are in place for submitting events to the calendar:
– Events must be open to the public.
– Events must have firm dates established.
– The event organizer who posts the information is responsible for accuracy. Any changes in date, location, pricing,etc. must be updated. Send your revisions and changes to email@example.com
– Listings must be for events that have some general public appeal.
– Events of a political or highly sensitive nature may not qualify for submission.
– Activities that are primarily of a religious nature may be excluded. We do, however, encourage church flea markets, bazaars, etc., as these are of interest to the general public.
– Events must take place within or near the Central Coast of California.
– CalCoastNews retains the right to post or refuse any event.
To submit your event, click here: Submit Event