Robber hits Paso Robles Walmart

January 1, 2012

A man robbed the Walmart on Niblick Road in Paso Robles on Saturday at about 7:30 p.m. taking an undisclosed amount of cash.

The man waited in the store’s return line and then walked up to the counter with a note demanding cash.

Witnesses describe the suspect as about 40-years-old, weighing 160 pounds and 5 feet 11 inches tall. He fled the scene and ran towards South River Road.

1. slowtime says:

I assume he is an illegal Norwegian.

• slowtime says:

Me bad. Saw the pic. An ilegal swede for sure.

2. Paso_Guy says:

Source: PRPD

Robbery of Walmart just occurred, no weapon seen. The suspect was last seen running toward South River Rd from the main entrance of Walmart. Suspect is described as a White male, mid 40’s in age,5-11 in hgt and apx 160 lbs. He had on prescription glasses with rounded rims. He was wearing a Drk color ball cap with a logo on the front (possibly Adidas), a drk color hoodie with white strings and a logo on the chest, (possibly Adidas), Blue jeans and Black shoes. Please call the Paso Robles Police at 805 237-6464 if you have any information regarding this incident.

I just googled Paso Walmart and this was the result from this site:

3. whoowhoo says:

I bet he was a light skinned cat…..

4. mkaney says:

Yikes, that matches my description. But I assure you I would never shop at, much less rob, a Walmart.

• Cindy says:

That is a very poor description, what is his race? Funny thing about California, it’s important to know sexual orientation but forget the race, that might be profiling! This is the craziest state in the country.

• NorCoMod says:

The statement says white male. My assumption would be caucasian.