Man overdoses on heroin in Paso Robles pub

October 26, 2013

downtown pasoTwo San Luis Obispo County probation officers assisted a man they found not breathing because of a heroin overdose in a bathroom at the Downtown Brew in Paso Robles.

Officers Jason Hendrix and Christine Carlton were in Paso Robles doing probation checks when they responded to reports of an intoxicated man in the pub’s bathroom. The officers found the man not breathing, on the floor and holding a used syringe.

While working to get the man breathing, the officers radioed paramedics.

After arriving at Twin Cities Community Hospital in Templeton, the man told the officers he had injected heroin into his neck before going unconscious.

 


Loading...

5 Comments

  1. Jorge Estrada says:

    All drug use is an overdose but in most cases it takes a years of misery to end.

    (-2) 2 Total Votes - 0 up - 2 down
  2. SLOBIRD says:

    Male Probation Officer + Female Probation Officer + Downtown Brew = Interesting :-)

    (-2) 6 Total Votes - 2 up - 4 down
  3. Myself says:

    Overdose on heroin,not breathing = goodbye

    (11) 11 Total Votes - 11 up - 0 down
  4. tomsquawk says:

    i guess the beer was crappy

    (-3) 19 Total Votes - 8 up - 11 down

Comments are closed.