Taste of Pismo, event photos

April 19, 2011

If 90 percent of  living is just showing up, than the other 10 percent is showing up at the right time and place. For example, Saturday afternoon’s Taste of Pismo at Dinosaur Caves Park.

The Central Coast’s premier wine and culinary event showcased top-rated local wines and delicious food pairings from Pismo Beach’s outstanding restaurants.

Find local events as at CalCoastNews’ Event Calendar.

If you would like to buy a high resolution print of any of these photos, aside from those of the performers, contact photographer Dennis Eamon Young at (805) 540-1271 or photodennis44@gmail.com. See more of the photographer’s work at www.DennisEamonYoungPhoto.com.

[nggallery id=121]


1 Comment
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

Okay, one of those pictures has the Mayor but is labeled as someone else.