Fire at Madonna Inn caused by over filling dryer

April 27, 2018

A dryer in a Madonna Inn laundry room caught on fire Thursday night, causing smoke to spread in nearby parts of the hotel. [Cal Coast Times]

Officials evacuated guests in rooms close to the laundry area. Firefighters arrived and quickly contained the blaze to the dryer.

No one suffered injuries as a result of the blaze, and the fire caused limited damage. An overloaded dryer was reportedly the cause of the fire.


Loading...

Leave a Reply

Please Login to comment